6.13.2007

Weight Watchers Week 7

I lost an additional 2.6 pounds this past week for a total weight loss of 21.0 pounds since I began Weight Watchers online on April 25. This is the second week in a row that I lost more than two pounds. I didn't lose as much as last week, but I still lost too much weight this week. The Weight Watchers website once again warned me that by losing more than two pounds in a week, I am at a higher risk of regaining the weight, of dry skin, or gallstones. I really need to try to use more of the points I earn from exercise.

I am actually surprised that I lost this much weight this past week after going to Mel's parents' house this weekend for an early Father's Day and family birthday celebration. I ate a bit much--two hamburgers and one large bratwurst, as well as a few side items--so I was really careful about not exceeding my points on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday Mel and I went to Applebee's with Wendy, a former coworker of mine from when I taught at Highland. There I had one of the Weight Watchers entrees, the Cajun Lime Tilapia, as well as the Onion Soup Au Gratin. Both items were very tasty, however had I know how much my weight would be down this morning, I may have had a burger instead.

No comments: