2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Mel and I had a nice evening going out to dinner at Olive Garden tonight. It was pretty crowded there, but we only had to wait forty-five minutes for our table. Dinner was good, but unfortunately they were out of the dessert that Mel wanted. She ended up getting a Blizzard from Dairy Queen instead.

Mel got me a Best Buy gift card for a Valentine's Day present. I have been considering buying a video camera so I can make video recordings of the baby. I have already received some Best Buy gift cards for Christmas, so this will add to them in getting enough to afford a camera. I still need to decide what exactly I want though.

One of the presents that I got for Mel was a talking stuffed animal from Hallmark. Its name is Leonardo and he has a tail that moves back and forth when he talks in his Latin accent. She really seems to like the cat

No comments: