2.25.2007

Good News at Work

I got some good news at work Friday. While on our daily morning walk across the parking lot to the Subway/BP station, we as the manager who was with us where our raises were since by this time last year we had already received raises. So he called our manager to tell him that we were threatening to walk out if we didn't get raises. One of us, not me, had jokingly made a comment to that effect. Anyway, by the end of the day, our manager, who works at a different location from us, had called each of us to let us know about raises we will be getting. I am pretty pleased with the amount, and it's coming just in time, as I am sure that we will be able to use the extra money with the baby coming in a little over a month from now. Now, I am just waiting to get a promotion which should result in an additional increase in pay.

No comments: