2.18.2007

Being Productive

I haven't blogged in the past few days, so here's an update on what I have been up to. Yesterday was a fairly productive day for me. I started out the morning by driving to the American Red Cross to donate a pint of blood. Immediately following that, I had my car serviced, then I returned home. I spend much of the afternoon installing a closet organization system in my closet. Now, I am able to get all of my hanging clothes in my closet, instead of having some of it in the guest bedroom closet. Also, everything is a lot easier to find now as it is organized!

I am going to continue my productiveness today by doing a few hours worth or work for my job. I have had a lot of work the past several days that is all due tomorrow, and I don't think there are enough hours in the day tomorrow to finish it all, so working today is my only option. Well, I could get it done late, but that isn't a very good way to deal with it.

No comments: