2.24.2007

The Black Angel

For a while last year, I was posting a "Photo of the Week." When I revised the layout of my blog, I ceased that feature. Well, I am bringing it back in a sense. I don't want to feel bound to a set schedule for posting new photos. I'd like to post a photo every week, but sometimes I'll be too busy or I am unable to find a photo. So, let's just call this a "Featured Photo."

In the first of these photos, I am at the Ruth Anne Dodge Memorial, also known as the Black Angel, in Council Bluffs, Iowa, with my cousin Laura, my sister Rebecca, and Jon, the husband of another cousin of mine. This photo was taken around Christmas in 2002 when we were visiting my grandmother who lived there at the time. My uncle Jim was driving us around town, showing us the sights of Council Bluffs.

No comments: