1.02.2005

Let It Snow

When my girlfriend and I left the Mall of America last night, the weather outside was frightful. A mix of snow and sleet was coming down, making the drive back to my sister's house in Woodbury a bit more difficult. It took longer to get back than it did to get to the mall, but we made it to her house safely. The three of us then had dinner at Don Pablo's, a Mexican restaurant. ¡Su alimento era excelente! Their food was excelent!

We returned to my sister's house where we played a board game that she had bought when she was in London a few weeks ago, The Great Game of Britain. It was quite fun. Once her boyfriend showed up, we also played a game of Simpson's Clue and Trivial Pursuit.

Our plans for today however have changed. Originally we were going to go to my girlfriend's grandmother's house to finish our Christmas celebrations, however with the roads as bad as they were last night, we are going to postpone that. Instead, we are going to go to my aunt and uncle's house in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, for breakfast and to see my uncle from North Carolina before we proceed home.

No comments: