1.10.2005

Busy Weekend

I had a pretty busy weekend, which is why I haven't blogged since Thursday. Friday after school I went to Iowa City for another job interview. I had actually interviewed with this company last spring, but I didn't get the job. The job sounds alright, but I don't know if the pay is going to be enough for me to leave my current position. It pays more than my teaching job, but not much more. At least I don't have to worry about that decision unless I am offered the position.

On Saturday I helped out at the wrestling tournament at the school that I used to teach at near Iowa City. I really enjoy helping out there. It's nice to see my former students, although I don't always recognize them right away as this is the third year I have been teaching somewhere other than there. It's especially tough to put a name with a face when it comes to the students I had my last year there when they were in seventh or eighth grade. Some of them look so different now.

Yesterday my girlfriend and I went to see Ocean's Twelve. It wasn't an awful movie, but there were moments when I was wondering if anything was going to happen. It just seemed so slow at some points. I enjoyed it for the most part, but I don't think it's a movie that I'll be adding to my movie collection. It was nowhere as good as Ocean's Eleven.

No comments: