1.31.2005

Christmas is Finally Over

Okay, Christmas was over a month ago, but yesterday I had my final Christmas celebration of the season. My girlfriend and I went to her grandmother's house yesterday for dinner and to open presents. This was originally scheduled for January 2, but because of all of the nasty weather on New Year's Day, it was postponed until yesterday. It was a good day and now I have a gift card for Target that I have to spend. Now I just have to figure out what to buy. I thought about using it for necessities, but I really think I should buy something I'll enjoy instead, as it is a gift.

This morning I decided that I really need to get back to exercising. My pants seem a little tight. They're not too bad, but if I lost a few more pounds, I think they'd fit a lot better. I have managed get my weight back down to its pre-Christmas level. I only need to lose 11 more pounds to reach my goal of weighing under 200 pounds. It would be a lot easier if the weather outside were nice enough for me to go for a bike ride. I could always buy a trainer for my bike so I could ride it inside, but I have been trying to cut back on my spending. Well soon enough I'll be able to go out on my bike. I guess I should take advantage of this bad weather to get my bike tuned up.

No comments: