10.23.2004

F**k Yeah!

This afternoon, my girlfriend and I went to see what must be the first puppet movie that I have seen since The Muppet Movie. We saw Team America: World Police. It was f**king hilarious! There were several instances when the entire theater burst out into laughter, although there was one joke that I don't think anyone but myself understood. The movie had a message to it, that sometimes violence is necessary to rid the world of evil. The puppet sex scene was pretty risqué as it ended up in the movie. I wonder what exactly they cut out. I must say that when this movie comes out on DVD, it will definitely join my DVD collection.

Oh Homercles, I wouldn't mind seeing it again, so if you want to see it next weekend when we get together for dinner, that would be cool.

1 comment:

homercles said...

It's almost as if you read my mind, dude. Let's incorporate it into The Plan.

Oh, if my memory serves, I believe I read somewhere that the excised scene involved marionette water sports.