8.28.2004

Diet Coke with Lemon = Lemon Pledge

From the reactions I received from people when stating my opinion about Diet Coke with Lemon -- that it tastes like Lemon Pledge -- I thought I was crazy. However, last night I was watching Grounded for Life on the WB and one of the main characters on the show made a similar comment. Since I doubt that anyone I have spoken with about my opinion on the Diet Coke product has spoken with the producers of this program, I must not be the only one in the country with this opinion.

Note: I have never actually tasted Lemon Pledge, but I can imagine what it tastes like from the small.

3 comments:

Brent said...

You realize that you have set in motion the need for a comprehensive study, using Federal funds, that will involve the need for someone to drink Lemon Pledge. And since you've started this...um...we need a volunteer. :)

homercles said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lemony fresh.

*drools*

Mark Daniels said...

Not only have I never tried Lemon Pledge, I haven't tried Diet Coke with Lemon. That's because I just can't get into diet soft drinks at all. The sweeteners used taste so horrible to me that I don't drink them. Maybe the taste of Lemon Pledge would be preferable to conventional Diet Coke. And who knows, if I don't like the taste, I might be able to use the leftover drink to wax my furniture?