1.30.2009

This is Jeopardy!

Last night I finally took the Jeopardy! online contestant test again. They had been giving it Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night this week. I had meant to take it on Wednesday when they encouraged people in the Central time zone to take the test, but for some reason I was confused about the day. I think it was because when I got an email reminding me of the test on Tuesday, I was thinking it was that night that I was supposed to take it. However, I got to exercising after Emma went to bed and forgot about the test until it was over. So I decided to take it with the Pacific time zone. Thinking that was Wednesday, I stayed up until almost 10:00 to take the test before I reread the schedule and discovered that I should have taken it at 8:00 that night. Last night I did get the test done. I think I did alright, but I do not know if I passed it. I had taken the online test twice before last night, and I felt better about my performance on it this time. Although, the only way I will find out if I passed is if someone from Jeopardy! contacts me to attend an in-person audition.

No comments: