1.16.2009

Another TV Show to Watch

I have said this numerous times before in my blog, but I am going to say it again, truTV is probably my favorite non-network TV channel. If I had to pick just one cable/satellite TV station to watch, it would definitely be truTV. I would even select truTV over GSN. I find many of its shows to be quite enjoyable, such as Forensic Files, The Smoking Gun Presents, Speeders, and Ocean Force. But now there is another show on truTV that I think I may need to begin watching, The Principal's Office, which chronicles the life of a high school principal. Here is a segment from an episode of The Principal's Office for your enjoyment. In it, the principal talks with two students who he says were dancing inappropriately at the school dance the previous weekend. It gets really funny when the students attempt to get the principal to help them understand how close is too close.

No comments: