1.08.2008

Weight Watchers Week 37

First of all, this week's weigh-in posting is a day early. That is because I am travelling to Washington, D.C., today for work and will not be able to weigh in tomorrow morning. Second, I am glad to say that my weight loss seems to be back on track, at least for this past week. Returning to really paying attention to what I have been eating has returned my weight to about where it was before the holidays. The previous two weeks I didn't do a very good job at trying to pay attention to my food intake. Now the question is, will I lose any weight this coming week? With work travel through Friday, I will probably exceed my daily points allowance, but I am going to try not to overindulge.

Today's weight: 203.2 pounds
Change from last week: -4.6 pound
Change from start of Weight Watchers: -28.2 pounds
Change from beginning of 2008: -4.6 pounds
Amount from Goal: 8.2 pounds

No comments: