7.04.2007

Weight Watchers Week 10

Well, it finally happened. For the first week in the ten weeks that I have been on Weight Watchers, I had a net weight gain for the week. It really doesn't surprise me. This week has been a particularly bad one for watching what I ate. I did pretty good through Saturday, but I ate too much food at the family reunion on Sunday, and I didn't pay attention to my points there. Then before going to the Weird Al concert that night, Mel and I went to Carlos O'Kelly's for dinner where I also ate too much. Then last night, we went to Mel's cousin's house for an early Independence Day cookout where I also ate a bit too much. I have no doubt that I will do better with the Weight Watchers this week. I just need to be sure to count the points on everything I eat! Oh by the way, my weight gain for the week was 2.6 pounds, reducing my weight loss since beginning Weight Watchers to 19.2 pounds. This makes my average weight loss per week 1.92 pounds, which is still pretty good though.

No comments: