7.12.2007

Sleeping Baby

After dinner tonight, Emma and I went for a forty-five-minute walk. Well, I did the walking, she came along for the ride. I decided that I really needed to get some exercise, since I hadn't really gotten any exercise since Saturday. I am looking forward to this Saturday, when we drop Emma off at Mel's aunt's house here in town so we can both go for a bike ride that's longer than an hour.

Right now Emma is sleeping. I love to look at her while she sleeps. She just looks so peaceful lying in her crib with her arms outstretched and the pacifier bobbing slightly in her mouth as she sucks on it in her sleep. Tonight was nice in that she didn't scream too much. It really helped that I had her bottle ready before she was hungry. She took about six ounces of her last bottle around 8:00 tonight, then she fell asleep as I held her. She did wake up briefly when I put her down, but she quickly fell asleep.

No comments: