7.09.2007

Emma and Me

It's that time of the month again when Mel has to work the second shift all week. That means it's just Emma and me home at night. While I do enjoy the quality time with my daughter, it can be a bit frustrating trying to get things done, such as cooking dinner, while taking care of a three-month-old. When she goes to bed though, I have a chance to get a few things done. One of the things I hope to accomplish this week after putting Emma to bed is getting our personal web site updated. I have some videos of Emma that I want to put online for my family to see, but I haven't had the chance to get it done. I also want to get some photos loaded onto the digital picture frame that I got for Father's Day. In fact, that's what I am going to work on as soon as I finish writing this blog entry.

No comments: