11.03.2006

Fred MacMurray?

Today at work, I was talking with some of my coworkers and one of the managers said that he thought I look kind of like Fred MacMurray, the dad from My Three Sons. Now, I don't really agree with that assertion, but I'll let you be the judge.

Me

Fred MacMurray

MeMarc Price

This reminded me of a time in high school when my homeroom teacher, Mr. Weld, said that he thought I looked like Skippy on the TV show Family Ties. I didn't take that as a complement then, and I still don't, although I don't have any hard feelings about that comment.

Me
Sophomore Year

Marc Price
"Skippy"

Me, Sophomore YearMarc Price

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Mr Weld said you looked like Skippy? Are you serious? How on earth did I miss that moment? I don't know but most of the time I see Spock when I look at you. ;)

Later!
Ana