1.21.2006

Time to Exercise

I put the NordicTrack elliptical runner together last night. It wasn't too hard to assemble, although the first step of securing parts to the bottom of the very heavy frame were difficult. The rest of it went pretty smoothly. However I think I damaged the wires from the pulse sensors when putting the handlebars on. When I tried to find my pulse while using it, the display only read "PLS." We did pay for the service plan. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it, although since I likely caused the damage, I'll probably have to pay for the repair. Now it's time to use it and to get into shape!

There's still time to bid on the Super Nintendo. The auction doesn't end until some time after 11:00 a.m. Central time on Monday. The bidding is now up to $51, but don't let the price scare you off. You'll enjoy hours of gaming fun with this wonderful device.

No comments: