1.16.2006

Super Nintendo for Sale

In unpacking some boxes in my house, I finally found my Super Nintendo game system. As I didn't use it much before packing it up in anticipation of moving, I am selling it on eBay.

I am including several SNES games with it:
  • Tetris Attack
  • Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Clay Fighter 2 - C2: Judgment Clay
  • Super Mario All-Stars (Includes the games Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Bros. 3)
  • NBA Jam Tournament Edition
  • Star Trek: Starfleet Academy - Starship Bridge Simulator
  • Super Return of the Jedi
  • Populous
It also comes with a Super Game Boy adapter and some Game Boy games:
  • Ms. Pac-Man
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Land
  • Arcade Classic 4: Defender & Joust

The bidding starts at $24.99. So if anyone is interested, check out the eBay listing.

Sorry about the blatant use of my blog for advertising this, but I figure that more exposure to this auction can only be a good thing.

No comments: