4.12.2008

Those Damn Shoes with the Wheels

Scheel's had a sale this week on cycling shorts, so after Mel got off from work today, she, Emma, and I headed down to the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville to buy some new cycling shorts. I really needed some new ones since I have still been using the same two pairs that I bought before going on RAGBRAI in 2000. While we were wandering about the mall we saw several kids rolling about on those shoes with the wheels. I'd say that about half of the preteens we saw had them. Those shoes are so damn annoying! I really wish the mall would prohibit their use. I'm sure the mall management wouldn't allow people to skateboard through the mall. These shoes are no different than that. It's only going to be a matter of time before I witness a collision.

No comments: