4.27.2008

Redbox

Last night, Mel and I decided we would try again to rent Juno. Before heading over to Mr. Movies though, I called them up and found out that they were out of copies of Juno. So, I decided I would drive up the road the the nearby Hy-Vee where I would try to rent the movie from the Redbox movie rental machine that they have there. Unfortunately, the machine there was out of copies of Juno, so I returned home without the movie. Going to the Redbox website, I was able to rent a copy from their machine at the Ghetto-Vee, as the Hy-Vee on First Avenue in Cedar Rapids is sometimes referred to. The video rental machine worked quite smoothly. I was in and out of the store in less than a minute with the DVD. One thing that I really like about using the rental machine is that I did not have to return the movie to the same location. So, on our way home from church this morning. I returned the movie to the Redbox machine at my local Hy-Vee. By the way, Juno was a really good movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i assumed Juno was directed by the same guy that directed Knocked Up, because it's about unexpected pregnancy and Michael Cera stars as Juno's boyfriend, but alas this was not the case.