7.10.2006

Back to Minnesota

I'm back, in Minnesota that is. It's time for another few days in the Twin Cities for work running committee meetings to look at test questions. I usually enjoy these meetings, and I'm sure this time will be no different. Driving from Cedar Rapids to Saint Paul does make for a long day though after spending four hours in the office in the morning. We used to stay at a hotel in Bloomington in which all of the rooms were suites with separate living rooms and bedrooms. This hotel does not have that, but this time I am in an executive suite which is just a standard room with a refrigerator and a microwave hidden in the armoire. The room also has a Sleep Number bed. From previous stays here, I think I have determined that my Sleep Number is 40. And of course, the dining out is always nice while here on business. We usually go to places we can't go to back in Cedar Rapids. I am really going to try to be good with not overeating this time.

No comments: