3.09.2006

The Pressure Mounts

The pressure is really mounting at work this week. At the beginning of the week, we had quite a bit of work that absolutely had to be completed by the end of the week. Actually, it has to be done by the start of business on Monday. That gives us a couple more days. I think we are getting to the point where we are almost done with this work, but there is still more to do. I feel bad since I don't feel as though I am really working as much as some of the people on the project. One of my coworkers has probably been spending at least an extra four hours a day all week working on this. She even worked six or seven hours on Sunday. I have been working extra hours, just not as much as others. I guess I'll have to pick up the slack next week when the next phase of the project needs to be absolutely finished.

No comments: