3.02.2006

It Hasn't Been My Week

At least regarding credit cards. First I learn about a problem with my Sears card, which technically is my fault, even is I was misled by one of their employees. Then, last night I discovered a message on my answering machine from a the fraud department of a different credit card I have. At first I figured that they were suspicious about the relatively large charge for Mel's and my trip to Jamaica, but that was over a month ago. I called back and it turns out that my credit card number has been stolen! Fortunately there haven't yet been any fraudulent charges, but they did have to cancel that card and send me a new one with a new account number. This is the card that I use most often, and pay in full each month. Hopefully the new card arrives soon.

No comments: