3.30.2006

Contract of Wifely Expectations

Travis Fey of Council Bluffs is on trial for first degree kidnapping and domestic abuse assault causing injury. Allegedly, he wrote up a sexually explicit "Contract of Wifely Expectations" for his wife that required her to fulfill his every desire. The contract spelled out what his wife should wear and required for her to be his "sex slave." What the hell was he thinking? Apparently, his wife did not sign the contract, although I doubt that would make any difference. The couple is currently going through a divorce.

3 comments:

homercles said...

Which reminds me, I'm preparing a "Contract of Friendly Expectations."

You'll need to sign off on it when you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

I suspect they may have been into something more kinky. Sounds like a master/slave contract. But I don't know that those are legal documents in the sense that they'd hold up in court. :)

captain creative said...

Finally, a good use for lawyers.
-jk