5.30.2009

Date Night

My mom came up to the Twin Cities from Iowa for the weekend so she could go to my sister's orchestra concert which is tonight. Since she came up yesterday afternoon, she asked if Mel and I would like to go out to dinner or a movie or something since she would be here to watch Emma. Since we seldom get a chance to go out in the evening without Emma, we jumped at the chance. So last night Mel and I went to Don Pablo's for dinner, where we proceeded to eat too much yummy food. After dinner we went to see the movie Angels & Demons. It was a good movie, not as good as Star Trek, but it was still really good.

3 comments:

5Ollies said...

Did you like Angels & Demons better than The Da Vinci Code?

Aaron said...

I liked them both, and it is hard to say which I liked better. They were very different from each other.

5Ollies said...

I'll take that. I have yet to see Angels & Demons, but hope to soon.