4.21.2009

More Family

This weekend was full of visiting with family. As I already wrote, on Saturday we went to Iowa to see some of Mel's family. On Sunday we went to my aunt and uncle's house here in Cottage Grove. My aunt and uncle from the Chicago area, Sue and Jim, were visiting my aunt and uncle here in town. Besides the aforementioned aunts and uncles, three of my cousins, their spouses, and their kids, my sister, and my mom were all there as well. We had a good potluck dinner, opened birthday presents for my cousin's two-year-old son, as well as a few birthday presents for Emma, and had some good conversations. Despite the fact that my three cousins and their families who were there all live in the Twin Cities area, we still don't see them too often. It was good to have a chance to visit with all of them.

No comments: