4.25.2009

Friday

Anticipating that I wouldn't have much work to do on Friday, I decided this past Wednesday that I would take the day off. Since the weather was so nice, I went out for a bike ride. I ended up riding 25 miles to Woodbury, where I stopped for lunch at Quiznos, then I returned home. I probably should have put on some sunscreen before leaving for my bike ride as I found I had a bit of color to me when I returned. Fortunately though I did not get a sunburn.

I spent much of Friday afternoon cleaning and organizing the garage some more. I would really like to get the Saturn in the garage sometime. We have been living here for over nine months now. One would think that would be enough time to clear out the second half of the garage. Well, I didn't accomplish my goal, but I am very close. By next weekend I should be able to fit my car in the garage along side Mel's truck.

No comments: