5.20.2008

Emma and Daddy

Mel started her new job yesterday, and we haven't found a house in the Twin Cities yet, so for now, she is staying with my sister and Emma and I are at our house in Cedar Rapids. Taking care of Emma on my own is a bit difficult, but I think we will manage. We did look at some houses this past weekend and have a couple of possibilities, one in Newport and the other in Saint Paul Park, but we want to look a bit more to find the right house for us.

As far as getting out house sold, so far things are going well. We signed all the paperwork on Friday. This afternoon there was one showing and there are two more scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I am really optimistic about getting the house sold, but we still haven't found one to buy yet. Fortunately, a lot of the houses we are looking at in Minnesota are vacant, so I am guessing that the possession date could be a bit more flexible.

No comments: