4.11.2007

Late Night

For the past several nights, I've been getting a bit more sleep than I did initially when Emma came home from the hospital. She's been waking up pretty regularly around midnight or 1:00 A.M. So I get up then, feed her, changer her diaper, and put her back to bed. She's usually asleep within an hour of waking up. Well, last night was a bit different. I'm not sure what her problem was, but she just did not want to go back to sleep. After being up for almost two hours with her, Mel got up to sit up with her for a while. I am so looking forward to the stage where she sleeps through the night!

I have learned some things by being at least partially awake in the middle of the night:
  1. KWWL apparently reruns The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 2:00 A.M.
  2. South Park is still as blasphemous as ever. This I learned while watching a rerun of their Easter episode at midnight a few nights ago.
  3. One of the Disney Channels we get shows cartoons from the '80s late at night. I saw an episode of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon two weekends ago.
  4. For some reason, FX shows a block of Married with Children starting at 12:15 A.M. What an odd time to start a program!

No comments: