4.12.2007

Early to Rise

I have been up since around 3:15 this morning. Fortunately I went to bed shortly after 9:00 last night, so I had a solid six hours of sleep. I woke up around 3:15 to feed Emma. After putting her back to bed around 4:00, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to check my e-mail. Unfortunately the Internet connection was down. So, instead of trying to get back to sleep, I called Qwest to determine what the problem was with our Internet service. By the time I was done working with the technician, it was a little after 5:00. Since I usually get up at 5:30 to get ready for work, there was little point in me going back to bed. Now, about twenty minutes before I leave for work, the Internet connection is finally back up. I guess that's not too bad. I was told it could be up to forty-eight hours until it would be back online. Of course, the technician said it would likely not take that long.

No comments: