6.21.2009

Another Anniversary

A week ago yesterday was a sad anniversary for me, but another, much more pleasant anniversary was yesterday. Yesterday marks the fourth anniversary of my first day of work at my current employer. This is the longest I have had any job since graduating from college. I have to say that I am very happy I found this job. Oh I enjoyed teaching some of the time, but I also had some problems with it. While it is a lot of work much of the time, it is also a rewarding job that I feel I am good at. In the past year, working from home full time, my work environment has changed considerably and my interaction with my coworkers has also changed significantly, but I continue to find it to be a rewarding job. I hope to continue working in the assessment industry for many years to come.

1 comment:

jonathansmith68 said...

I remember when you left teaching for your current job in Assessment, and I cannot believe it's already been 4 years. Time sure flies.

When I first read "I enjoyed teaching some of the time, but I also had some problems with it." I instantly thought of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU ahaha