3.20.2008

Snacking

I don't know why, but this past week I have had quite an urge to snack in the evenings. I still managed to lose weight by this past Wednesday's weigh-in, but I am not sure if I will be able to keep it up if I can't get my snacking under control. I think I need to fill up on more healthier foods and fewer foods on less nutritional value. Besides that, drinking more water may help in my weight loss. I keep thinking that attending Weight Watchers meetings would help as well, but I don't have that much additional weight to lose before I reach my goal, and I think I can do it on my own. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning to see how I'm doing. Tomorrow we are having a pizza lunch at work. I will have to be very careful to make sure I do not eat too much as is very easy to do with pizza.

No comments: