8.15.2007

Weight Watchers Week 16

As expected, I gained weight this week. I didn't really follow the Weight Watchers plan while I was in Philadelphia for work last week. I have a real weakness for food that I do not have to pay for. Anyway, I gained 2.4 pounds for the week, making my total weight loss since beginning Weight Watchers 25.6 pounds. This gain isn't too bad, and after all, it is just the second time in the sixteen weeks I have been participating in Weight Watchers that I had a gain for the week.

I should be able to get back on track with weight loss, although I will have a couple of obstacles this week. First of all, I am getting together for dinner with a friend tonight. We're going to Bennigan's, and they do not publish nutritional information on their food. That will make figuring out my points tonight a bit more difficult, although I think I will be able to estimate the points. Then on Saturday, we are going to Keystone, Iowa, to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. We'll be having either broasted or fried chicken. I should be able to determine the points values for that, but I know it will be relatively high.

2 comments:

Brent said...

You could be hit by a truck tomorrow and killed. Eat and enjoy. Life is short.

Sara said...

I am joining WW tomorrow at 6PM. You have inspired me. Really.