8.08.2007

Two Days Down, One and a Half Days to Go

I have finished with my first two days of meetings in Philadelphia. I know have just one day left of meetings with the full committee with which I am meeting. Then Friday morning I have to meet with just a couple members of the group to ensure that we all recorded the same information. After meeting Friday morning, I'll be headed home.

Tonight was the first time I left the hotel since I arrived Monday evening. The group of us from work walked to Ruby Tuesday, the only restaurant within walking distance of the Philadelphia Airport Embassy Suites where we are all staying. It was nice to have a dinner outside the hotel. The hotel restaurant was good last night, but it took a long time to get out food, and the menu is quite limited. After dinner, the four of us stopped at the hotel bar for a couple of drinks. It was nice sitting down with coworkers who I don't see too often since they work in a different office from me for socializing.

No comments: