8.06.2007

Weight Watchers Week 15

This weekly weight-loss posting is a couple days earlier than my normal schedule. However, I am going to be out of town on a business trip this Wednesday, so I weighed in this morning. I figured that my weight would be down a little, but I wasn't expecting the loss of 1.6 pounds since Wednesday! I can actually feel the difference in my weight this week. Oh, I definitely noticed a difference before, but yesterday for the first time, my size 36 shorts actually felt a bit loose. Hopefully they get me through the summer. Then next summer I can get some new shorts.

We'll see how I do with next week's weigh-in. I am currently sitting at the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids awaiting the first of my two flights which will get me to Philadelphia for work. This is the first time I have flown for work, and it will also be the first time I will be in Pennsylvania. I don't think I'll be seeing much of Philadelphia while I am there though. Our meetings will be taking place in the hotel in which we are staying, but a group of four of us from work are planning on going to a baseball game while in Philadelphia to see the Phillies play the Marlins.

No comments: