12.06.2006

A Long Workday

Having meeting with our customer usually means that my workday is a little longer than it usually is, but today was even longer than most of my days are while I am travelling for work. After working nine hours today, my coworkers and I had dinner at a nearby Mexican restaurant. Once we returned to the hotel, we worked together for another hour and a half on some work that need to be done. After that, I returned to my room to work another hour and a half on other work that I would have been doing during the day had I been in the office. With all of this work once I was back at the hotel tonight, I ended up working twelve hours today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it sucks, but you are not the only one to have ever worked a 12 hour day before. Just think, I used to do that a week at a time... that really sucks... Talk to you soon. PirateMel