12.28.2006

Christmas Present

Today I set up one of the presents that I got for Christmas. It's the geek clock, I mean binary clock. I had originally intended on putting the clock on my desk at work, but unfortunately the clock does not run on batteries and we are strongly discouraged from using electricity at work for non-work related things. So, I decided to plug it in next to the computer in our basement. What would be a more appropriate place for a clock that displays the time using binary? In the mode that I have the clock set in, the top row gives the hour, the middle row gives the minutes, and the bottom row gives the seconds of the time.
This clock really goes well with my binary T-shirt which says, "There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't."

No comments: