8.14.2006

Why Do Things Happen When I'm Gone?

I am once again in Minnesota for a few days for work. This evening when I called home, my wife told me that there is a small leak into the bathroom in the basement. It seems like things like this only happen when I am out of town for work. It doesn't sound too serious for the moment, so hopefully repairs can hold off until I return later in the week.

On a somewhat related topic, yesterday I got a phone call from the company which provided our home warranty for the first year we were in the house. They tried to get me to renew the service, but I declined. I am beginning to regret that right now.

1 comment:

Brent said...

I've been on vacation since last Friday and I've already had three phone calls from work asking about this and that. As a society, we are WAY too connected.