12.22.2008

It's Working!

While speaking with her dad on the phone this weekend, Mel mentioned that our snow blower still was not working. Her dad gave some suggestions to get it working, noting that if they did not work, we could bring it with us for him to look at when we go to their house for Christmas. After two trips each to both the auto parts store and Menards to get the necessary tools and parts, I still could not get it working. I had decided that we would have to take it to have it looked at by someone else, most likely costing us more money. However, when Mel asked me if I had gotten it started, she reminded me of one step that I had not tried when replacing the spark plug and replacing the gas. I tried what she suggested and it worked! I had to let it run for a bit because it was running a bit rough at first. However, after clearing what little snow was on the driveway, it was running mush more smoothly.

No comments: