9.06.2007

New iPods

I've had my black, four gigabyte iPod nano since November 2005. Now, less than two years after joining the millions of iPod users in the world, my iPod is now two generations behind. Apple just released new versions of their iPods. Shown on the right is the new iPod nano. This new model has a slightly larger screen and is a bit wider than the nano I own. The new version can also play videos and has a longer battery life than my iPod does. Apple also released a version of the iPod, called the iPod touch, that resembles the iPhone, having many of its capabilities, although not the phone itself. My iPod nano is still working quite well, but I have to say that if I were in the market for an iPod today, this would be at the top of my list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you wanted one like mine...the ipod classic I believe it is called now. I like mine just the way it is.. Piratemel

Aaron said...

D'oh, of course it's Episode V. Either my fingers slipped when I typed it in, or I was just checking to see if people actually read that. Yeah, that's it. :)