10.20.2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my thirty-fourth birthday. I would have liked to take today off from work, but the other people in the office who work on the same project I work on are already out, so I really should be there. That's really no problem, although I do need to find time between now and the end of the year to take my last two vacation days. Tonight Mel and I are going to dinner at Biaggi's. I have only eaten there once; that was four years ago. My parents and I went there for my birthday then.

Listening to the news this morning, I found out that I share my birthday with Snoop Dogg. He also turns 34 today. So I guess I should say, "Happy birthday to us!"

3 comments:

Sara said...

You also share a birthday with my dad! Happy Birtday, Mathman! I love it when a birthday lands on a Friday. It is the perfect start to the weekend. You have a lot to celebrate this year.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you are so silly! Happy Birthday, you gansta' you!

You shared a birthday with Missy's grandmother also.

Later!
Ana

homercles said...

And columnist Michelle Malkin as well, it would seem. Plus a handful of other people.

(If you could've waited a day, you would've shared a birthday with Carrie Fisher.)

Happy birthday, dude. Get in touch about dinner. I'm sensing an improbably decorated theme restaurant in our near future.