3.22.2006

Jeopardy!

I just registered to take the Jeopardy! online contestant test next week. I believe that this is the first time they have offered this test online. I have taken the test to become a contestant on Jeopardy! before. About six years ago I was invited to take the test during their contestant search in Chicago. The test consisted of fifty questions, each one from a different category. The difficulty of the questions was that of the two highest dollar value questions during the Final Jeopardy round. The questions appeared on a TV screen and were read. We then had three seconds to write down an answer before the next question was read. In order to pass the test and to go to the next round, we had to get at least 35 of the questions correct. Unfortunately, I did not pass. The online test will also have fifty questions and I will have fifteen seconds to enter an answer. Those who do well enough on the test may be invited to audition for the show. Hopefully I do better this time.

No comments: