2.04.2005

"Enterprise" Cancelled

UPN has cancelled Star Trek: Enterprise after four seasons on the network. I wasn't too impressed with it when it was first aired, but I would have liked to see it go one more season as it has been getting better recently. I like to watch it when I remember to, but Friday night at 7:00 just isn't a good time for me to sit down and watch TV. I do tape it when I'm not home, but sometimes it's hard to find the time to watch it. I still haven't seen last week's episode. After it finishes this season's run in May, there will be no new "Star Trek" episodes on TV for the first time since 1987. At least I still have the first season of the original Star Trek series on DVD, and I plan on getting the rest. Also I have DVDs of the entire run of Deep Space Nine. In my opinion, those are the best two "Star Trek" series.

No comments: