11.11.2009

Wii Fit


wii fit at the airport
Originally uploaded by davidking

As part of my renewed effort to lose some weight, I have decided that I really need to become more active. I haven't really gotten any real exercise since completing RAGBRAI in July. As it is getting a bit too cold outside to do much cycling, unless I were to buy some cold-weather cycling gear, I have returned to exercising using the Wii Fit. My plan is to alternate between days of aerobic exercise and days of strength and yoga exercises. Today was my second day of this exercising. I hope I can keep it up. Or maybe I should use some of the money I got for my birthday to buy some clothing for cycling in cold weather.

3 comments:

5Ollies said...

I love the Wii Fit, but after a while I find it boring doing the same activities over and over. I really want to get the newest version of Wii Fit to change things up a bit.

Aaron said...

I agree with that. Do you know if the new version is available without buying a new balance board with it?

5Ollies said...

Yes, it is.