5.06.2007

Olive Garden and a Wedding

The past couple of days has been a bit of a challenge for following Weight Watchers. On Friday, Mel and I went to Olive Garden for dinner. That actually did not make following my diet too difficult as I chose one of the healthier entrees and I took part of it home for lunch on Saturday. Last night however, made the diet a bit of a challenge. We went to the wedding of one of Mel's cousins. I tried to watch what I was eating at the reception, and while I could have done better -- eating just one piece of cake and skipping one of the entrees would have been good -- I could have done a lot worse, and I still haven't violated the diet for the week. That even includes going to Mel's aunt and uncle's house for breakfast this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's always the family events that trip me up. It's tough to go in with a plan if I don't know what's on the menu to begin with.

If you're losing weight, how about joining us over at FatBloggrs.net? Not selling anything, just creating a place for fellow dieters to congregate and blog their weight loss journey.