9.29.2006

An Eclectic Mix

An interesting mix of music came up on my iPod this morning. The first song was Belle from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. That was followed by the 1992-dance tune Rhythm is a Dancer by Snap! The music then changed into Bach's Jesu, Joy of Man's Desire. It was then that my iPod made a complete 180 by following the Bach cantata with Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up. I don't know how that song could have been any more different from the one before it, unless of course something from the 2 Live Crew followed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's what you needed..something like 'Face Down, ....'. LOL.

Speaking of Beauty and the Beast, did you see that they are releasing The Little Mermaid again? I think I need one to match Beauty and the Beast, what do you think? *hint, hint*

Btw, I'm coming home again in December. I'll fly in on 12/1 and fly out on 12/4.

Later!
Ana