12.22.2004

That Darn Cat

It looks like my girlfriend and I have a problem with one of the cats. Monday, my girlfriend caught one of the cats pissing on the carpet at the edge of the living room. She had previously had this problem with the cat when she still lived in her apartment. I don't want to get rid of this cat--it's my favorite of the two cats--but we may have to if we can't stop this. She solved the problem before by putting a box for the cat in the area where he was peeing. We don't really want to do that now however. Besides just not wanting a litter box in the living room, if I get the job in Iowa City for which I am interviewing today, I don't think having a litter box in the living room will be all that helpful when it comes to selling the house. Hopefully we can figure out something.

No comments: