12.22.2004

The Interview

I hope I didn't get my hopes up too high regarding the job I interviewed for today. Overall I think the interview went pretty well. I think I came off well to at least the first three of the people with whom I interviewed, one of them being the person who has the final decision in the matter. I think I did alright with the fourth person who interviewed me, although I could have done a little better. The part of the whole process where I think that I maybe didn't perform up to par would be in providing a work sample. I had one hour to complete a writing assignment for them, and was told that I may not complete it, and that it was alright if I didn't. I didn't quite get done, and I think I could have done better. Maybe that's just my quality of never thinking that I did my best that's coming through. I've felt that way before after completing reports or presentations in my graduate classes, but except for one A- that I received, I've gotten an A in each graduate course that I have taken. Alright, that's out of a total of four classes, but still, that's not too bad. Now I just have to wait, oh, and fill out and mail in the application form. I'll be working on that tomorrow.

No comments: