1.28.2007

The Weekend Ends

As this weekend draws to a close, I am sitting in my hotel room in Roseville, Minnesota, watching Star Trek on the TV. I actually had a pretty busy weekend, as I have been having recently. Friday night after work, I met Bill, Bill's son, and Jason for dinner. We went to the Metro Buffet. It had been a while since I had been there and it was as good as usual. Going in the evening for dinner instead of having lunch there meant that the sushi that was available for no extra charge was of higher quality. Yum. After dinner, we all went back to Bill's apartment and played the game Worms on his PlayStation. I think I won one of the games we played, but even if I didn't, it was a good time.

On Saturday, Mel and I drove to Humboldt to celebrate her father's birthday. We had a good lunch and played cards for a while. We didn't get back home until fairly late.

Today, Mel and I skipped church, taking the opportunity to sleep in instead. Early this afternoon, I had to leave home to head up to the Saint Paul area for work, where I'll be for most of the week.

No comments: